Were you one of the commercially savvy businesses that got your year off to a fresh start by updating the images on your promotional material and website. Well there's still time!
The first couple of months of our new year here at John Rose Photography, Salisbury has been very busy helping our commercial clients update their images. We find that many companies start the year looking at their marketing material and website. They find it to be the perfect time to refresh everything. The old cliche 'a picture paints a 1000 words' is never more true when it comes to commercial promotion in South Wiltshire and West Hampshire
We all know people buy from people, and the more business savvy people know that making your business stand out from the crowd is even more important. Did you read Mandy's post 'What do the images on your website or promotional material say about you', the guest blog from Personnel Placements 'Profile pictures - what do they tell a potential employer about you?' or the guest blog from Robert Snook, MD of MG Cannon 'What a dose of your own medicine tastes like'. If not then pop over and have a look, they are well worth reading.
We have recently relaunched our commercial studio portraits giving you 3 options to choose from, starting as before with the 20 minute shoot for £35. Full details can be found in our blog post 'Professional commercial studio portraits/headshots'. If you are a member of Salisbury or Wilton Chamber of commerce you can take advantage of a 10% discount on the displayed prices.
We are currently working on our 'New Year, New Image' promotion for SME's. This is similar to our commercial studio portrait shoots, but will allow you as a businesses to update your literature and website with professional, high quality images of your business premises and products too. We have options to suit everyone, and at very reasonable prices. COMING SOON!
We are very lucky to have a hugely diverse client list, and in any one month we can be shooting art, commercial headshots, actors, singers, jewellery, electrical items, the list goes on. If you are thinking that perhaps it is time you freshened up your website and promotion material with new, bespoke images, give us a call on 01722 320500 or email email@example.com
6 Reasons Why Images are Important
If you have an online store, issue press releases or even just have a Facebook business “page”, then here are 6 reasons to publish images and photos as part of your business marketing tactics.
- Articles with images get 94% more total views
- Including a Photo and a video in a press release increases views by over 45%
- 60% of consumers are more likely to consider or contact a business when an image shows up in local search results
- In an ecommerce site, 67% of consumers say the quality of a product image is “very important” in selecting and purchasing a product
- In an online store, customers think that the quality of a products image is more important than product-specific information (63%), a long description (54%) and ratings and reviews (53%)
- Engagement rate on Facebook for photos averages 0.37% where text only is 0.27% (this translates to a 37% higher level of engagement for photos over text)
Read more at http://www.jeffbullas.com